A brief history of Make Up For Ever most iconic product:
Eye shadows are the first ever product that was created by Dany Sanz (the Creator and Artistic Director of MUFE) during the 1984. Dany Sanz created her first 100 eyeshadows at that time and everything was basically "hand-made" as you seen in most of MUFE eyeshadows. She said she could have created 500 eyeshadow shades by now but it wasn't her goal. She wanted to offer profusion, which is not be confused with 'too much'.
|Ms. Erika Saez, Make Up For Ever's Regional Education Manager For South Eat Asia (SEA) explains more about the making of 210 Artist Shadow.|
These Artist Shadow has 210 shades that were fine, easy to blend, supple texture, ultra-pigmented, even colour for intensely for luminous result. The eye shadow shades were intensely pigmented with subtle colours and had great glosses and sheen on their eye shadows.
In these new Artist Shadow are like a collection of haute colours, there's rich palette of intense shades that comes with 5 effects - Matte, Satiny, Iridescent, Diamond and Metallic. These eye shadows are really creamy and pigmented, it is definitely versatile and could apply on eyelids, face and body.
Pearly Formulas (Satiny, Metallic, Iridescent, Diamond)
ARTIST SHADOW pearly shades feature two technical innovations: Water-Blend
Technology and Pigment Atomization.
- Pigment Atomization brings purity, evenness and extremely intense color.
- Water-Blend Technology: powders, pigments and new 3D gel polymers are mixed with water to create a formula that is heavily loaded with pigments (up to 71.5%). Water is then extracted through evaporation, giving a supple and slightly creamy texture with extremely vivid colors that can be endlessly blended.
- Key Ingredients: Mother-of-pearl, to add intensity and shine to the color, plus metal oxides and black pigments for all the metallic effects (metal finish).
- The particles of these eye shadows are less volatile which means they don’t fall away during application.
ARTIST SHADOW offers fine and supple matte formulas that contain no pearlized
particles whatsoever and provide an outstandingly even result.
- Pigment micronization ensures color is pure and even.
- Heavy pigment load – up to 88% in the matte black shade – guarantees hold and color intensity.
- Nylon powder makes the formula ultra soft so it’s easy to apply and to layer.
- Zinc oxide and talc ensure optimal hold that stays fast.
Make Up Demo by Ms. Erika Saez
- Make Up For Ever Signature Looks-
#First Look: Upward gradient Smokey Eyes
|Ms. Erika also used a pink matte eyeshadow as a blusher, it was really natural!|
|Ms Erika applies eye shadows horizontally, from darker blue to medium blue to a lighter blue shade on the upper crease. I am impressed that the lighter blue stands out so much even though it's applied on the darker colours.|
#Second Look: Sideways gradient
|The next look is a sideway gradient by applying green moby eye shadows vertically to create a bigger looking eyes. It's so weird using green but it turns out very nicely!|
|A peachy matte colour for her cheeks, it's not chalky at all!|
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Makeupforevermy
· Carolyn ♥ ·