Creator & Artistic Director Dany Sanz’s roots as a painter and sculptor inspire the new Make Up For Ever Artisan Makeup Brush Collection so that woman can create beautiful art on their face using the most vital tool in a painter’s arsenal, the brush. These brushes are 100% made with high quality engineered fibers and 0% animal cruelty!
Why Artisan Brushes?
- Premium Craftsmanship – Exclusively hand-made by highly qualified specialists and 25 different production steps. Every brush have to go through 50 quality checks before they are released. Each brush is a unique creation and one of a kind!
- 75 Customized creations by Dany & Make-Up Artists – Tapered, trapeze, square, fan, flared, round, pointy and angled - the 75 brushes come in assorted shapes and sizes.
- 100% Engineered fibers for skin comfort – The brush bristles are sculpted and positioned with great care, to ensure that softness and performance of each bristle is maintained.
- Ultra-resistant & Humidity-Proof – Made of a brass base with a 3 top-coating consisting of nickel with gun metail lacquer and a transparent protection varnish. The gun metal ferrule is highly resistant to collision and can withstand humidity to ensure it can lasts longer!
- Environmentally friendly with Eco-certified Wood – Made is one of the most resistant and finest wood, it is certified with the Forest Scholarship Council.
- A Unique 2-in-1 Accessory – Aside from being a brush, the unique beveled tip is designed to collect, mix and adjust make up textures!
Artisan Brushes comes in 3 different types of bristles; Straight, Wavy, Straight & Wavy.
- Straight – generous, precise application
- Wavy – lighter and freer application
- Straight & Wavy – combination of both application
Why Brushes, Not Fingers?
- Precision – Unlike fingers, brushes can distribute products on your face more evenly.
- Coverage – With brushes, you can control the amount of products and build on as and where the more coverage is needed.
- Buff & Blend – Acheieve a smoother and more natural long lasting look with the help of brushes. You can reach the inner corners around the nose more easily!
- Save Time & Money – Using fingers actually waste more products than you realize! You are swiping your make up away without blending it. It is also a lot easier to blend textures with brushes and not create a big mess on your face.
MUFE's Make Up Artist - Eunice did a on-the-spot fingers vs brushes demonstration for us to show us the difference. It was obvious that the left part of the face using the brush is more natural and the colour is more intense! It can be seen that the eye shadow is properly blended and it has a gradient effect. Eunice also did use less product as opposed to the hand application.
The Artisan Brush Collection is classified into an easy-to-use numbered system:
- 100s (brushes for face/complexion)
- 200s (brushes for eyes)
- 300s (brushes for lips)
- 400s (brushes specially designed for makeup artists and pro use)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Makeupforevermy
· Carolyn ♥ ·