I've decided to visit Frank Salon for a makeover because they have more than 12 years of professional experience and my friends were raving about his work. They used to operate in Bukit Bintang area but have relocated to Nexus, Bangsar South for a better environment.
|They do sell a wide range of products from different brands, these products are also used in their salon.|
|For the boyfriends/partners, there is a waiting area with tons of magazines!|
|The salon's concept is clean & simple yet sophisticated, I love how they mix the earthy tones with middle eastern style bricks!|
I was quite certain on the choices of colours and styles so I didn't went through the colour chart. Frankie took a look of my hair and told me that my hair was in bad shape. He was quite surprised that I've chose to bleach my hair once again but he respected my request.
I did some touch up on my roots(I have tons of white hair), bleaching on bottom part of my hair and dyed a ashy light brown colour for the ombre effect which was chosen by Frankie.
What is so good about Frank Salon?
- The hair colouring was done very carefully to ensure it doesn't stain my face, they have a strict rule about it.
- The hair dye they use does not have those strong chemical scent and burning effect on my scalp, even the bleach does not sting.
- Double cleansing hair wash, conditioner and a head massage.
After dying my hair, Sharon and Jason applied their signature DEESSE's Collagen Treatment. This treatment is really special because it has 3 steps that focuses on different functions. This treatment can penetrate deeply into the hair follicle to help dry, damage and chemically treated hair to regain it's elasticity, thickness and shininess! Collagen treatment is also essential to help your hair absorbs products even better and more effectively.
The first step is Amino Oil to smooths out the bumps on the surface.
Second step is Moisture Veil which bonds with amino oil to retain moisture.
Third step is Smoothing Collagen which smooths a top coat over moisture veil.
My hair instantly felt softer and silkier after treatment even though this is the fifth time I've bleached my hair. Frankie did gave me a new cut with more layers to solve my flat hair problem. I must admit, Frankie's texturizing techniques are amazing as you can see how detail and precise he layers my hair. He didn't even use a thinning scissors to thin my hair, he trimmed my whole head with just ONE scissors!
|1..2..3 Tones! I insisted on keeping my length even when Frankie suggested to chop them off.|
Look at my soft, flowy, bouncy new hair! I am beyond satisfied with this hair cut ♥
Tips on finding a good hair stylist:
- Get reviews from your friend whom visited the salon before.
- Make sure the salon is in a clean and good condition.
- Listens to your requests, discusses and advises what is best for you.
- Able to understand what you like and want.
What I like about Frank Salon:
- More than 12 years of professional experience
- Gives good advice
- Meeting your request yet taking good care of your hair
- He will try to minimize the damage on your hair
- Convenient location, just located next to Federal Highway!
- New Mall, Easy & Free Parking!
- FREE WIFI
Unit 1-7, Level 1,
Nexus, Bangsar south,
7 Jalan Kerinchi,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact No: 03-2242 3109
· Carolyn ♥ ·