|Photographer: Photographed by Jane Lee|
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Everyone calls me "Carol", even my friends. I prefer to be called Carol because a lot of people mispronounce my name :'( Recently, I have a new nickname which is "Care" as my maid thinks it's easier to pronounce.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I like to clean my ear with a cotton bud, literally everyday. #bestfeelingintheworld
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Fear of body lotion and sunscreens that are sticky and irrational fear of screeching chalk and fingers dragged on chalkboards!
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Come and Get it by Selena Gomez
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I have zero tolerance for bullshits, I cannot stand people doing something stupid. I cannot stand if you ask me the same question twice or you have no sense of directions!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
I go blank and stare at something for a very long time.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Currently on left side although I sleep on a queen size bed because half my bed are covered with soft toys.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?
As far as I can remember it was rabbit and it didn't have a name.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Java Chip & Green Tea Frappacino and Signature hot chocolate is love!
10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I always ask people not to rub their eyes too hard and also to drink lots of water but I think I need to say it to myself more often!
11. Which way do you face in the shower? Face the wall?
Face the wall I guess.
12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
Junk food, I secretly loveeee chips & ice cream but I always brainwash myself that I don't.
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Why? And Then?
15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Loose tee shirts and short pants.
16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn’t that hot?
I think it's the "lolita gothic" period where all the teenage dress in weird clothing that we all thought it was so cool LOL Now I think back, what was I thinking that it was so nice! I know deep inside you might go through that stage of life also :p
· Carolyn ♥ ·