Malaysia International Gifts and Premium (MIGP) Expo is here again! ❤
For those who are searching for special gifts, you must not miss this chance :)
MIGP Expo 2013 is making its comeback on the coming 13-15 May as a business gathering for gift and premium suppliers to showcase their latest products to potential customers. It is an event where potential buyers from corporate and public sector search more varieties of gifts!
Reasons why you should go:
- search or hunt for the best designs/quality in the market
- survey the prices all under one roof
- save your time and money hopping around town to search for the right supplier
- to get the best deals and promotion!
Date : 13 – 15 May 2013 (Monday – Wednesday)
Time : 10am - 6pm
Venue : Hall 4, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
Visit http://www.migp.com.my/ for more information.
Check out the exhibit profiles here!
---------------- ❀ ❀ ❀ ----------------
Talking about gifts, Butterfly Project is having a giveaway right now! Sephora/Beauty lovers(I bet everyone is ), you might have the chance to be one of the 9 lucky bloggers to go on a shopping spree at Sephora or the one lucky blogger that will have her ultimate wishlist fulfilled!
All you have to do is just share about MIGP on your twitter, FB and blog to join this giveaway!
❤ Big thank you to The Butterfly Project - Beauty Bloggers for this giveaway, for more details about this giveaway: click here!
Here is my Sephora list:
1. Hello Flawless! By Benefit: I bought the starter pack and I am in love with this! One of the best foundation ever!
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: I love to watch youtube videos and this eyeliner is in most of the beauty gurus Top 10 !
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: One of the best finishing powder, the powder is incredibly finely-milled that will give you a great finish!
Extra hot stuff: (add ons)
1. Lancome Blush Subtil Palette: Contour, blush, and highlight your complexion! One of Michelle phan's favourite!
2. Christian Dior Lipstick: I really love it that I've already bought it for my mother :D Highly Recommended!
3. Coco Mademoiselle Perfume : It’s sexy, elegant, classy and feminine but fresh!
1. Sephora Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set: I am a big fan of brushes and I need to collect more :)
2. Lancome Eyelash Curler: I need a new eyelash curler badly!! :'(
3. Clarisonic Mia2™ Skin Cleansing System: This is MUST HAVE! :(
I want to know about your Sephora Wishlist too! Do comment below :) ❤❤
I'm keeping my fingers crossed to win this giveaway! I would be really thrilled !
Pictures are from Sephora : http://www.sephora.com
Wish me luck!! ;)