What you need to prepare:
1. 1 Cup Cornflakes (Any Brand)
2. 250 g.of Chocolate Bar - Cooking/Normal/Leftovers from fridge
3. Cupcakes paper
4. Vanilla Essence (Optional)
5. Chocolate sprinkles/rice or so
6. One table spoon of butter
|Step 1: Prepare 1 Cup of cornflakes and smash them into smaller pieces so that it's more easier to consume later.|
Step 3: Pour the cornflakes into the melted chocolate, stir slowly so that the cornflakes are coated with chocolate.
Place them into separate cupcake paper with a small spoon.
Go cray cray with all the decorative sprinkles now!
|Step 4: Allow to cool, set and firm up. |
You may put in the fridge for 1-2 hours to speed up cooling.
Simple and easy steps right? Please comment whether you would like to do this as well!
Have a nice week ahead! :)