Last few weeks, a good friend of mine - Miss Angeline Ng shared a tutorial of her DIY Ombre Nail Art. I was so excited to do my own too! To mark the beginning of my holiday for Raya celebration, I'm sharing a quick tutorial of my own DIY :D I chose these colours because it's summer time so it should be more funky!!
1. Apply the base coat
2. Apply a base colour, mine is yellow :D
3. Base colour on every finger
4. Using a sponge, dip in water and apply your chosen colours for the Ombre effect
5. When you're done, clean the excess nail polish with a cotton butt
6. Flaunt your beautiful Ombre nails !
( For more detailed explanation, please visit Ombre Nail Art @ AngelineNg)
|For Raya, I would recommend this instead to suit this festive season :) *I have no green*|
Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya and Salam Aidilfitri to everyone <3 To those who are travelling, have a safe trip and drive safely !