I made this and a lot of people have been asking for the receipe, I did a lil change with the recipe I found on google. I found it amazingly yummy and I would share this easy peasy DIY homemade recipe that cost less than RM10! ♥
- 500g boneless chicken, cut into cubes (I used chicken breast) - RM5 from Market
- Cornflour, 3-4 teaspoons
- Butter or margarine, 4-5 tablespoons
- 2 stalk curry leaves
- Chili Padi, chopped, I used 3 pieces but my brother complain not enough
- Evaporated milk/creamer, 150ml (I used half because I like a lot of sauce) -RM3
- 1 tablespoons white sugar, 1 tablespoon brown sugar (adjust as you like)
- A pinch of salt and pepper, maybe some chicken stock
Cooking time: 1 hour because the chicken takes a long time to turn golden brown.
1. Wash and cut the chicken into slices/cubes, not too thick and small if not it would be very dry. Season chicken with salt, pepper and chicken stock. Add in the corn flour, mixed well and fry (I used shallow frying). Try and get it golden brown. Set aside.
2. Melt butter over a gentle heat and fry chopped chillies and curry leaves until the smell comes out.
3. Add evaporated milk and sugar into the pan. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Keep the pan on the heat until the sauce is nice and thick, do not use high heat.
4. Add in fried chicken and you are ready to serve!
5. Instagram/Facebook/Tweet about it
Serves: 3-4 people :)
Do try it out and let me know your feedbacks! :)